Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My High School Musical (aka Life)

I know, two posts in one day, what is the world coming too? I must say this is not my fault. It's all Whitney's doing. She suggested I answer the following questions about high school. Forgive me for any misinformation or for forgetting anything. It has been 14 years! So here it goes (I hope your happy with yourself Whitters...just kidding!!).


1. Did you date someone from your high school? Nope, I avoided high school boys like the plague.

2. What kind of car did you drive? No car in high school, too poor, I caught a ride or got one, sometimes we walked.

3. Most embarrassing moment of high school? Hmmm..pretty much all of it.

4. Were you a party animal? No.

5. Were you considered a flirt? Definitely not.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Not in high school. I was in chorus in Jr. High.

7. Were you a nerd? Kinda.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? No

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, I was too smart to get caught at anything, plus I was a teachers pet.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Unfortunately yes. Four years of hearing it will ingrain itself in your brain.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Ackerson, Ms. Cullum, Ms. Cooper, Ms. Farrell, and Mr. Sawyer...go figure, all of them English or History teachers!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? We sat at the sidewalk in front of the gym, then it moved to the auditorium, senior year I ate in Ms. Cullum's class and watched Fawltey Towers while we ate.

13. What was your school's full name? Seminole High School

14. School Mascot? Seminoles

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I didn't attend homecoming, I was working.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck to the no!!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? People that I went to school with for four years and never spoke to me all decided to finally say hi and good luck.

18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? To school, they really nailed you if you didn't show up that day, wouldn't accept a parent excuse either!

19. Were you in any clubs? No

20. Have you gained weight since then? Like I'd tell you that!! Get real...lol.

21. Who was your prom date? Again, didn't attend, money went to the household, not a prim dress.

22. Going to 10 year Reunion? Already passed and I didn't go. Maybe I'll go to the 20th.

23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? I'd give myself some serious stock tips!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am completely satisfied, and all because of the "heck to the no!"