Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life, Liberty & the Pursuit....

So here it is, another election day, can you believe its been 4 years already? I'm excited because I have the opportunity to vote, on the other hand is my feeling of absolute dread. I am not fond of either candidate. I have my reasons and they are good ones, however, it has become an issue where you have to choose the lesser of two evils, and well, that's not much of a choice is it? Anyway, I did my civic duty and voted early, no way was I waiting in line and I didn't get very good vibes voting on the big day either.

Be that as it may, no matter who is elected, there is going to be some hell raising going on. Both parties will sic their lawyers on the states and contest. I only hope that people don't totally lose their minds and do anything stupid. I guess one thing that really bothers me about the election this year, was that there wasn't any equal coverage by the media. Yeah, they said that wasn't true, but it was pretty obvious to me and others. Also, I love how other countries beg the American people to vote for one individual over another. Look, you aren't American citizens, if you want to vote, then drag your butt over here and go through the process of legalizing yourself so you can. Otherwise, keep you opinions to yourself. I have enough crap being thrown in my face 24/7 by my own countrymen without getting it long distance too. Okay, stepping off soapbox.

On that note, Happy Election Day! Hope it turns out well and God Bless America!!

No comments: