Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October

Ahh October, a lovely month I must say...and I do (LOL). The temperatures are dropping, the leaves are changing a teensy bit. People are jogging outside and having get togethers around the grills in the parks. You can smell the charcoal on Saturday game days..early in the morning too!

It's also close to Halloween, the day of ghosts and goblins and children running about the neighborhoods at night yelling Trick or Treat! The stores are beginning to stock their shelves with all sorts of decorations and goodies for all to enjoy. I love the holidays and this time of year. Makes me want to bake. Yes, bake. It must be that change in weather and the fact that I feel I should be doing something! I am trying to hold back the urge, but lets face it. Some time in the near future, a matter of weeks actually, I will spend an entire weekend baking cookies, cakes and breads. The people at my office will be happy I am sure, as well as my family. We love to eat it, but rarely have the time to make it. I guess its just the homebody in me to enjoy doing something like it.

Not much is happening this week except the same old thing different day routine. I went to Chuck E Cheese last night with my nephews and it was so much fun watching them play the games and eat their pizza while watching the "band". I got a few photos of course. I also learned that I suck at those kids games I used to be so good at when I was little. Skeet ball? No such luck for me, I barely got any tickets! LOL.

Anyway, I am getting into the spirit of the holiday season and am looking forward to decorating the office on Halloween. It will be spooktacular...mwah ha haha ha! Alright, obviously it is still to early in the morning for that! So I will leave it with you until I write again!

No comments: