Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Far Away But Not Forgotten....

The other night I was fortunate enough to catch up with one of my friends in Indiana (hey Pam!!). Although things have been going a bit rough for her lately, she is always a hoot to talk to when we get on the line together. She's become quite the entrepreneur with her Pampered Chef parties too, so I raise my glass to her and her "keep on keeping on" attitude.

However, after we spoke it made me a bit misty-eyed for some of my other friends there and around the globe. Although I don't get to speak to them or write all that often, doesn't mean they are forgotten or out of my thoughts. So to everyone in the following states: Indiana, Georgia, Illinois, Utah, Texas, Delaware, Maryland, Nevada, California and Alabama...Hey I miss you guys!!! Same goes for my friends in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Japan.

I will really try to do better in keeping contact, but as everyone knows, its not easy.

Best of love to everyone from me!

No comments: