Monday, October 6, 2008

Goldenrod...sniff

As much as I enjoy the fall weather, there are some drawbacks. One is goldenrod. Yep, its blooming big time and my nose is letting me know it. Sniffles and sneezes abound here in our office thanks to my allergic reactions to that lovely plant, along with the regular dust, pine and juniper. Its bad enough that I want to rip my nose off and throw it out my drivers side window while cruising down the road doing 60. I feel about as much like for my nose as Lorena Bobbit did for a certain aspect of her husband and you see how that turned out. Not a pretty picture I can guess. :-)

So I hope that with plenty of pharmaceutical assistance and a very hot shower, I will be able to drown out these terrible allergies that keep attacking me at will. Makes me wish I were in a dry desert area with not trees or plants...but I guess since I am allergic to dust I would still have a problem. Ah well, its this or living in a bubble. Which is not an option!

So to all of you out there that are like me and are allergically challenged, I tip my hat to you and wish you good luck. To all of the rest of you..*%$#@. Just kidding...

No comments: