Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Too Long...

I know its been a few weeks, okay, over a month since I last posted, but a lot has been going on, which keeps me from posting. So far I am not doing too badly with the example setting. I have been having difficulty with the positivity. I can honestly say that fault lies with my work and home environment. Neither which are very good at the moment. But I will strive to work hard and be better, which is all I can really do.

I did go visit my parents and grandparents in Central Florida this past weekend. It wasn't too bad apart from the rainy weather. And Lord, was there water everywhere! Roads were still flooded out from Fay, so there were a lot of detours and slow driving. The temp was perfect at the beach in New Smyrna, even though we were finally driven away by ...you guessed it, more rain!

While I was there digging through some old boxes, I found the Senior Will from my last year in high school (go Seminole High!!). It was funny to read them and then try to remember everyone. I never made it to my 10 year reunion, but I am thinking I may go to the 20th.

Not much else is happening. I plan to get some yard work done this weekend and housework. I have plans to start on in regards to the holidays. They are upon us people and it won't be long before we are putting up the Christmas tree.

I think I will take a weekend trip somewhere soon too. I need to get out of town more often.

Anyway, till later, have a good one. I'll try not to stay away so long next time!

1 comment:

Christina said...

About time you posted something! ;) Can't wait to see everyone again...crazy or not. Preferably not crazy though. Mwah~