Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...August?

Here we are in sunny Tallahassee, in the month of August. I cannot believe its gone so quickly. I don't know about the rest of you but I am definitely in need of some cooler weather. Which brings up where we are in the year already! I only have 4 months left until the fat man in red comes back.

Now, those of you who know me are well aware that I am a Christmas junkie. I know, its a sickness that cannot be denied. I have started listening to the music at work, at home, on the television. I am making plans for decorating at the office and at the house. See, part of it is the over organized pre-planning part of my brain. I like to have things thought out in advance. That way I can execute what I want with little to no problems.

Secondly, I want more Christmas decorating stuff. See? Its wrong, wrong, wrong...but feels oh so right! And since I plan ahead and enjoy the decorations, I must admit I also like the attention it gets. Not to toot my own horn, but we get amazing compliments in our office when I decorate for the holidays. Not only does it look amazing, but it smells amazing too (thank you Glade plug ins - apple cinnamon)! So many patients ask who we had come and put it all together. Ha!

Don't get me started on the wrapping and the cards. I like to coordinate them and have a theme. Plus, I love to use ribbon! Oh well, until then I have plenty of things to think of and over.

But what I hope for the most is cold weather. I am sick of this hot, humid, suffocating heat. Don't bother going outside between sunrise and sundown. You will melt where you stand. I can take the cold..bring it on!

Anyway, this turned out to be more of a ramble rather than a post. But it had to be said. I will try to post sooner next time. Bye now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so silly. I thought maybe you'd make it until September, but I don't know what I was thinking! I'm going to miss the beautiful decorations in the office, but not the offie itself, of course.

Shannon Sumner said...

woohoo post! yay! I don't like being Santa :( it's hard work especially after last year.. an elf didn't have so much luck putting Ashley's bike together either.. lol!! :)

Christina said...

You are sick! But a wickedly awesome decorator ;)

Michelle said...

Awww, thank you guys!! I already started talking to Diane about decorating Dr. Grate's office too! I am seriously ill!